Friday, December 29, 2017

Fashion meets Interiors series: featuring style blogger Lan Vo

It may be cold and icy outside, but I have a warm and sunny Fashion meets Interiors feature for you today! Today style blogger Lan Vo of The Lan Line dazzles us with a chic, pastel-inspired outfit & photoshoot based on the vibrant interior design shown below. I really love how it all came together! Read on as style blogger Lan shares her inspiration behind this fabulous outfit:


Hey Y’all! My name is Lan Vo and I am so excited to be featured on Jacquin’s blog series! I am the creative director of the fashion and lifestyle blog, The Lan Line, where I display my versatile style and lover-of-life attitude!

GoodHomes via Design Milk, photo by Maxwell Attenborough

The space I chose is full of pastels and fun colors! Although it is winter, and these colors don’t really go with the season, I still was drawn to the room and how fun it would be to be in it.

I’ve chosen this room because I felt that it matched my bubbly personality. Pastels in interiors are not very common and that is why I love this space. I love trying styles that are not common and going out of my comfort zone.

When I looked at the interior design inspiration, the room reminded me of this particular dress' fun floral embroidered details. Additionally, the dress' shade of blue complemented the room perfectly! I also love the yellow couch and how it adds a pop of color and pattern to the room without overdoing it. It’s so smooth, yet edgy and that’s how I feel about my dress and the details of it.


Of course blush is a perfect pastel shade that can be worn in any season, so naturally I had to add it to my ensemble. I wore my blush statement earrings to accent the pastel blue tones. I think the simplicity in my combination of pastels, makes a big impact in the overall appearance itself, just as pastels do in an interior space. 


SHOP THE LOOK:

4 comments:

itailor said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
kostuum kopen
maatpak kopen

harry said...

Article writing is best way to express products and products description in better way.

custom cosmetic packaging
custom packaging boxes
cosmetic boxes wholesale
custom printed packaging
custom pre roll boxes
wholesale custom packaging

Unknown said...

nice post .thanks for sharing. All custom boxes provide the best food boxes for all types of food items

smart care said...

When it comes to AC repairs service in Delhi NCR, entrusting the task to experts is of utmost importance. Professional technicians possess the knowledge, skills, and experience required to thoroughly inspect and service your AC unit.