Monday, December 19, 2016

Exploring my latest design work - Interiors by Jacquin

I thought I'd take today to show you some of what I've been working on this season. My signature decorating style is warm and contemporary with artful pops of color and I love when clients allow me to use bold colors in their interior designs. The designs I'm sharing with you today definitely have a healthy dose of color and illustrate that you don't have to go overboard with color to have a huge impact. With a few carefully curated pops of color I can accomplish transforming your space with an artful edge. If you like what you see, you're in luck! I'm offering full-service in home decorating for $750 per room. Additionally, I now offer personal shopping as a new service, as well.

Now back to what I've been working on lately...

First up is a client located in the Dallas, TX region who wanted their entire home decorated by Interiors by Jacquin. I convinced them to included this saturated, rich blue in their living room design which has turned this family into certified color-lovers! I matched this deep blue with an accent wall in their dining room, as well. This is just a sampling of my recent work but some great examples of what I can do to transform a client's home.  

Living room design by Interiors by Jacquin.

Next up is a client out of Washington, DC who wanted a space that expressed her creativity yet had a sophisticated feel. I'll be sharing her living room design with you later this winter, but I thought you'd love to see her colorful bathroom design in the meantime. 

Bathroom design by Interiors by Jacquin.

If your home could use a decorating re-fresh consider hiring Interiors by Jacquin for interior design services. I make it easy to create a luxurious environment for your home without any stress on your part! My services include space planning, furniture & decor selection, lighting & paint selection, fine art guidance, window treatment selection and more. Allow me to transform you home!

Interested in e-design services, personal shopping, or in-home decorating? 
Inquire via email here

No comments: