Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chic Home Tour Filled with Style & Charm

Jessica Camerata is the blogger behind the fashion and lifestyle blog, My Style Vita! She is also the co-founder of the blog community, The Blog Societies! Jessica shares her daily looks, beauty favorites, recipes and home decor inspiration on her blog. 



Jessica on personal style... 

I tend to be a bit of a mix of styles. Sometimes I feel pretty casual and simple in jeans, tee and slip ons, or I can be a little boho chic.  I think my blog has helped me try out lots of new styles so it can be a little all over the place sometimes. On a day to day running around town though, I'm definitely on the casual side of things and like to keep things simple.




On style at home... 

I love to wear things that make me feel good and that I love. I think I do that in my home as well. So many things were added in based on how I felt when I saw it or what it reminds me of, which makes my space a little more personal and eclectic. 

Jessica's favorite place... 

My favorite space in my home is probably my living room. It's where I spend the most of my time between working on my laptop or hanging out with Pork and watching TV. It's comfortable and cozy.




Jessica's favorites... 

Right now I'm all about comfort for some reason, it may be the fact that I now work full time from home, so my style is starting to lean more casual. I bought these Vans over the summer and have been living in them ever since. My favorite accessory of the moment is this marble and brass necklace I got at the new Madewell here at Ponce City Market in Atlanta. I have bit of an obsession with the marble/brass combo so when I found it in a necklace I just had to have it. I've been layering it with other favorite gold necklaces or by itself to dress up a simple white tee





Fashion & Accessory Love... 


Some of my favorite jewelry is from 
Gorjana who always has great pieces for layering. I also love Madewell. Their pieces are affordable and have a bit of a boho flare to them. And last but not least, I love BaubleBar for their trendy pieces. My favorite accessory lately has been ear jackets and they have the best collection and they're usually all under $35.





Goals for the future... 


I'd love for my brand to grow into something that really has staying power that people want to check out daily. I also hope to see The Blog Societies grow to become the go to source for inspiration, resources and networking. We're working hard to transform that platform into what we originally envisioned it would be and look forward to seeing how it evolves over even just the next year as we've expanded.


No comments: