Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Beautiful Neutral Home with Pops of Electric Blue!



Hi, I'm Tina and I write the fashion blog Just A Tina Bit! I work full time as an IT consultant and blog part time for fun! When I have spare time between these two jobs, I love hanging out with my boyfriend and our three little pups (yes, we have three!). 




Tina's Personal Style...


My style is typically feminine (I love anything with bows and ruffles), but I like to switch it up and be edgy and chic or casual and simple!



Tina's Favorite Space in Her Home...


I love cooking in the kitchen and snuggling up with the pups on the couch in the living room!



The Best of Seattle...


Seattle is amazing since it's a major metropolitan city but it doesn't feel too big. I love that we have super clean and crisp air and we get to experience all four seasons (none of which are too extreme)! It's really the perfect combination!

There are so many wonderful restaurants in Seattle! I recommend Musashi's for sushi.  It's a hole in the wall kind of place, but it's soo good!  Also, Red Mill restaurant is great for burgers, Toulouse Petit for brunch, Trophy for cupcakes, Moore Coffee for the best latte art, and The London Plane for the cutest restaurant atmosphere!





Tina's Perfect Day...


A perfect day always has to start with a delicious brunch and some tasty coffee! Followed by some exploring of the city, stopping by Pike Place Market for gorgeous flowers, and winding down with a home-cooked meal and of course lots of puppy cuddle time!

Stop by and say hello to Tina over at her blog, Just a Tina Bit!


No comments: