Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bloggers at Home: Emilie Sobel

Jaquin: Hi Emilie! Thanks for sharing a look inside your bedroom. Tell us about your blog Soul in Stilettos.

Emilie: Thank you for asking me to be apart of your beautiful blog, I am so honored! My name is Emilie and I am the founder of the blog Soul in Stilettos! I’m 23 years old and based out of Miami Beach where I work as a Social Media Coordinator when I’m not blogging. I graduated with a degree in Fashion Marketing from the Savannah College of Art and Design.


Jacquin: How would you describe your personal style? 

Emilie: My personal style is bohemian glam, for sure. I love to collect and wear pieces that are original and mix it up with a ton of accessorize. My bedroom is definitely a direct reflection on my personal style because it is made up of a collection of my favorite art, books, blankets, candles and anything else I can get my hands on. 



Jacquin: What is your favorite thing to do for fun?

Emilie: My favorite thing to do for fun is travel. I grew up fortunate enough to explore many parts of the world with my family. My parents have major wanderlust and that totally effected me in the best way possible. If there’s a long weekend, a festival, or seriously cheap airfare, you can bet that I’m the first person to book the trip. Nothing feeds my soul more than discovering new things and new places.



Jacquin: What is your favorite space in your bedroom?

Emilie: My favorite space is my bed. I work a lot and tend to have no time to relax, with going from work outs to work to events, I usually crawl into bed late at night. I am very keen on comfort, so my bed is basically one giant pillow. The all white detail makes me feel like I’m living on a  cloud while I’m in it and no one can bother me there. 


Jacquin: With you being a fashion blogger I can't miss the opportunity to ask you about your favorite accessories. What is your favorite place to find unique accessories? What is your favorite springtime accessory right now?

Emilie: Vintage stores are my go-to when it comes to finding chic accessories. I’m very into chokers right now, like any other stylish babe, and I’ve found my best pieces digging around at consignment stores. My favorite pair of shoes this Spring are my lace-up sandals I found on sale at Zara. They are comfortable, chic and easily take me from the office to a party! You can see these fab shoes below. 

Jacquin: Congratulations on 3 years of blogging! What are you most looking forward to as you continue to grow your blog?

Emilie: Thank you! 3 years is a huge milestone for me so I’m really excited about it. I’m most looking forward to the collaborations I have coming my way. I’ve worked really hard to get to where I am and it feels really cool to be recognized by brands I love and asked to work with them. It’s surreal. 


Photography: Christine Michelle Russo


No comments: